DVD to iPad 2 Converter for Mac – Stream and Play DVD Movies on iPad 2
Want to watch your favorite DVD movies on iPad 2 with its high resolution 768*576? Look for an easy way to stream DVD to iPad 2 for playing on the fly?
The iPad 2 playable video & movie & audio formats:
* Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p with Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (cables sold separately)
* Video out support at 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable
* Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
Below is the guide to help you easily and quickly decrypt and rip DVD to iPad 2 playable format via Foxreal DVD Ripper for Mac and stream the ripped DVD movies to iPad 2 for playing.
The step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Run Foxreal DVD Ripper for Mac as the perfect DVD to iPad 2 converter for Mac, and load DVD files into the program.
Step 2: Choose iPad playable format.
Click on “Format” drop-down list to quickly select iPad Video H.264/MPEG-4 or iPad HD Video (*.mp4) as the output format. You can also click on “Subtitle” or “Audio” to choose the subtitle or audio track language you like when playing on iPad 2.
If you would like to join several DVD chapters into only one, just check “Merge into one file” to make it.
Step 3: Start DVD to iPad 2 conversion by clicking on “Convert” button. You will get the ripped DVD files within minimal time.
Step 4: Stream DVD to iPad 2 on Mac via iTunes.
1) Make sure you have install iTunes. If not, you can free download iTunes here: : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ at first. And launch the iTunes.
2) Connect iPad 2 to PC.
3) Choose “File – > Add File to Library…”
4) Drag the .mp4 file you want to the iPad 2 icon.
That’s all! Hope it helps! Hopefully the streaming DVD to iPad 2 guide will be of help.
If you are Windows users, there is another alternative tool – Foxreal DVD Ripper to help you put and play DVD movies on iPad 2 with ease.